To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, julio7777777gu@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: I cant get my if touching to work in my program
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:55:26 -0500

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:51:53 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Chris Hodgkinson <julio7777777gu@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri Dec 10 19:51:53 2010

So im trying to get my if touching to work and when i use the same format as if touching in one of my old programs where it says: forever [[if touching? t2" t1" setpos [27 269]] it gives me a messege saying it doesnt know how to t2. i havent programed in a while and im trying to bounch right back into it and could use just a little bit of help on this part. thanks for all the other help your website offers!
Sincerely,
Chris Hodgkinson

It should be:

forever [[if touching? "t2 "t1 setpos [27 269]]