To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Learn to program in Lisp one game at a time
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:38:38 +0200

Hi Daniel,

How are you?

I created a maze and using two sensors (turtles: Black_Shadow and
White_Shadow) I got my car (turtle Robo ) out of the maze.

I used the left wall algorithm that can solve every simple OneNote maze.

I can't think of a way to let the robot know he finished the maze without
using color or possition coordinates do you have an idea that could blend
into the code?

I know that in most cases "the first way you think about solveing a problem
is the best and simplest way to solve that problem"

but I think there is room for improvements so

I am sending you the code hoping you could take a look and maybe could offer
me ways to improve it by:

adding functions or maybe adding recursion function to solve the maze

In order to cheak the code all you need to do is to press only on the foward
("38" ascii) arrow

The end goal is to use this code and others in a real robot that will
preform every day tasks on command autonomously or by remote control while
writing simple logo commands