To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: robot and maze
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:01:48 -0500

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:19:34 -0500, Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks
I am not familiar with the point reference code, is it a link to a sperate file you wrote?

Please rephrase that, I don't understand it.

the color solution is ok for the simulation but i am not sure about the real robot because i dont know if i will put a light sensor

There are other ways to implement "wall.infront?"

it could be implement in real life with a touch sensor, too.

Maybe with a sound sensor and a sound emitting device. I bet the sound sensor detects something very different when a sound is emitted against a wall than when it is emitted into an empty corridor.