To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: robot and maze
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:38:46 +0200

good morning,

are those functions
create.maze
 startup.position
are only names that you choose that include point between or is the point is
like a pathway to other files/projects?

about your code you are not following the wall of the maze right? you simply
moving one step forward rotate to the right checking for wall and if there
is a wall you will move forward if not you will rotate left and while there
is no wall you will move forward.

there isn't a while command in microworld pro but i assume its like while
command in c that repeat itself until true?