To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 01:13:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello forum!
I will describe the problem:
there are some turtles, the player decides which turtle he wants to enter the
basket (when the tutle touches the basket,those turtles get ht instruction(I
did it with WHEN THIS     DO THAT in the backpack of the basket). Now
I want the program will identify those specific turtles the player selects,
and when I will click on the basket, a new page will be opened and only those
turtle (with their shaped) will be displayed.
I want to do it without variables (maybe with textbox). If it possible? Here
attached an example
thanks, Zehava