To: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Alain Tougas LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 09:23:44 -0500

Hello,

I didn't try it, but that should give you some clues:

Give real names to your turtles. They will be easier to manage. I gave them
names such as bag, shoe, dress, pants, gown.

Create a new page. I called it theotherpage.

Create a third page where you will put your text box. The name of the page is
not important but the name of the text box must be UNIQUE in the project. In
my example, the text box is named BAGLIST.

Remove your "when this" instructions in the bag. If you use this approach, you
have to CANCEL these instructions otherwise they will run forever.

In the bag's rules tab, write CHECK in the TOUCHING field.

Create the procedure WHOISIN on that turtle's PROCEDURES tab.

to whoisin
if touching? "bag "shoe] [shoe, ht, baglist, pr "shoe]
if touching? "bag "dress] [dress, ht, baglist, pr "dress]
if touching? "bag "pants] [pants, ht, baglist, pr "pants]
if touching? "bag "gown] [gown, ht, baglist, pr "gown]
end

In the ONCLICK field of the bag, type BAGCLICKED.

Create that procedure in the BAG's PROCEDURES tab.

to bagclicked
theotherpage
recreateitems textcount "baglist
end

Now each time you drag a shoe on the bag, the procedure CHECK is executed, it
runs and it writes the word SHOE in the text box on Page3.

Create the following procedure in the PUBLIC PROCEDURES tab:

to recreateitems :counter
if :counter = 0 [stop]
clone textitem :counter "baglist
st
recreateitems :counter - 1
end

Now if you click on the bag in Page1, you will be directed to THEOTHERPAGE and
the procedure RECREATEITEMS will be executed. It takes as input the number of
lines you have in the text box. For each line, it clones that turtle on the
current page (THEOTHERPAGE) until all the lines of the text box are done
(counter = 0).

God luck,

Alain Tougas
LCSI