To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: bags and cloths
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:45:46 -0500

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 04:13:24 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello forum!
I will describe the problem:
there are some turtles, the player decides which turtle he wants to enter the basket (when the tutle touches the basket,those turtles get ht instruction(I did it with WHEN THIS DO THAT in the backpack of the basket). Now I want the program will identify those specific turtles the player selects, and when I will click on the basket, a new page will be opened and only those turtle (with their shaped) will be displayed. I want to do it without variables (maybe with textbox). If it possible? Here attached an example
thanks, Zehava

Hi Zehava,

Here is another way. (attached)

I also used the "clone" command Alain used in his solution.

This solution doesn't use the textbox. And the instructions in the BAG are different.