To: "mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: wait only for some turtles
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 05:43:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello forum!
How can I do that only one procedure will stop its job for some
seconds,while other turtles will continue their jobs?
The file attachedis Packman game. The need is when packman touched the four
power ball (turtles names are power1 till power4)' it will get off the ability
of the ghost turtles to stop the game, and stop the ability of packman to eat
the little balls, only for wait 100.
In Whoareyou procedure,I activates GivePower procedure,but the wait influnce
on packman too. I want Packman will continue its job.How can I do it?
thanks, zehava