To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slider behavior in strange mode
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 02:04:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
I get a stange action of slider.  The slider is moving its value when I used
Keys to move my turtle.  (sometime, the slider behaves as expectes, but
suddenly it occured.
I have some turtles that takes their value from slider (fd slider1) and one
turtle that is going with the keys direction. When I push the keys,  the
slider is changing its value.
What is the reason?
.
here attached the example.