To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Is there a way to make a "back" button?
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:03:52 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Spencer shifrin <frydhamstr@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Jan 20 09:03:52 2011

I have a project with multiple pages, and i wanted a button that would take
you to the previous page (i.e. i go from page 1 to page 3 using a button, but
i have the same button on another page so i go from page 5 to page 3. I want a
single button that will take me to the previous page, basically).