To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Is there a way to make a "back" button?
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:16:42 -0500

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:03:52 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from: Spencer shifrin <frydhamstr@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Jan 20 09:03:52 2011
I have a project with multiple pages, and i wanted a button that would take you to the previous page (i.e. i go from page 1 to page 3 using a button, but i have the same button on another page so i go from page 5 to page 3. I want a single button that will take me to the previous page, basically)

How come page5 is the previous page of page3 ?
Shouldn't it be page4 ?

If you are in page5 the previous page is page4
If you are in page4 the previous page is page3
If you are in page3 the previous page is page2
no?

What have you tried that doesn't work?