To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Is there a way to make a "back" button?
From: Spencer Shifrin <frydhamstr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:52:33 -0800

Here is better wording. Say I made a page that can be accessed (lets call
this "pageX" for clarity) from any other page using buttons (a button is
instructed to go to this page, and one of these buttons are on every other
page), I want to put a button on pageX that works like the "back" button on
a browser, so if i accessed pageX from page1, the "back" button would take
me to page1, if i came from page2, the button will take me back to page2,
and so on.

--
Double facepalm.
When the fail is so strong, one facepalm is not enough.