To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Is there a way to make a "back" button?
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:49:16 -0500

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:12:54 -0500, Spencer Shifrin <frydhamstr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Umm, could you walk me through how to make this button exactly, I put pagelist in the command center and understand what it does, but I don't know how to use it. Thanks

What I did was give you a sample project, for you to inspect, that already contains those buttons.

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg04246.html

I'll attach it again here.