To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: results of randomizing number in text box
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:56:57 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Susan <Sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sat Jan 22 19:56:57 2011
platform: Mac OS10
version: MicroWorlds Ex

I want to be show the results of randomizing numbers in a textbox.   I am sure
it is possible but I have not found a way yet.