To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: results of randomizing number in text box
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 10:10:11 -0500

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:56:57 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from: Susan <Sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sat Jan 22 19:56:57 2011
platform: Mac OS10
version: MicroWorlds Ex
I want to be show the results of randomizing numbers in a textbox. I am sure it is possible but I have not found a way yet.

I just thought that you might actually mean **shuffling** numbers...

I have a shuffling procedure that does the following:

show [1 2 3 4]
[1 2 3 4]

show shuffle [1 2 3 4]
[3 4 2 1]