To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Reacting to the clone of a certain turtle
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:32:37 -0500

from: <swanson6748g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Mon Jan 24 19:58:26 2011

I want to make it so that the clone of one turtle (bullet) does not register in onTouching when in contact with a clone of the same turtle (bullet), but I do want it to register when in contact with a clone of a different turtle
(enemy).

try using:

if not touchedturtle = "cloneName [actions actions]

as the OnTouching rule.

where cloneName is the name of the clone turtle.