To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Reacting to the clone of a certain turtle
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:49:15 -0500

Why? How are you cloning the bullet?

Daniel

From: Daniel Ajoy <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon Jan 24 20:33:07 PST 2011
To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MWForum] MIA, Ask an Expert: Reacting to the clone of a certain
turtle

from:
date: Mon Jan 24 19:58:26 2011

I want to make it so that the clone of one turtle (bullet) does not register
in onTouching when in contact with a clone of the same turtle (bullet), but I do want it to register when in contact with a clone of a different turtle
(enemy).

try using:

if not touchedturtle = "cloneName [actions actions]

as the OnTouching rule.

where cloneName is the name of the clone turtle.