To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Reacting to the clone of a certain turtle
From: Griffin <swanson6748g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:40:22 -0800
Gaggle-server: web1.gaggle.net

I am using clone "turtle to clone both the bullet and enemy. There are multiple clones of both on the page simultaneously. However, I think I've solved the problem by renaming the clones of the enemies using a different letter than 't'. That way, it can check for whether it says 't' before the number or the other, generic letter.