To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Detecting a line a turtle draw
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 16:37:46 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Shane Lollar <shlollar8337@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Feb  2 16:37:46 2011

Hello,

my name is Shane and i am stumped. My teacher Ms. Andrea and i are trying to
figure out how to make a turtle stop at a line it draws. How can I make it
react to a line that it go back over after it draws it. So far I've tried
using colorunder but it detects the color right away. I also tried using
programming the colors but nothing is working. Please help.

Thanks!

Shane Lollar
Park Hill Elementary