To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, shlollar8337@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Detecting a line a turtle draw
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:06:58 -0500

from: Shane Lollar <shlollar8337@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Feb  2 16:37:46 2011

Hello,

my name is Shane and i am stumped. My teacher Ms. Andrea and i are trying to figure out how to make a turtle stop at a line it draws. How can I make it react to a line that it go back over after it draws it. So far I've tried using colorunder but it detects the color right away. I also tried using programming the colors but nothing is working. Please help.

Thanks!

Shane Lollar

One solution would be to start detecting the color using "colorunder" *after* you draw the line. Not right away.

If the project is not too big you can send it to mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx