To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Jigsaw Puzzle using Snapshape
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:53:02 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: Rod Hames <rod_hames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Mon Feb  7 19:53:02 2011

I am trying to have an image on my screen's background that is stamped become
a jigsaw puzzle.  It is really tedious the way I am trying to do it.  Has
anyone out there got a good simple procedure that would hatch turtles, and
then change their shapes and then snapshape?

Here is what I came up with after hatching countless turtles and lining them
up over the puzzle picture:

t1, setsh 1 snapshape
t2, setsh 2 snapshape
t3, setsh 3 snapshape
t4, setsh 4 snapshape
t5, setsh 5 snapshape
t6, setsh 6  snapshape
etc...

or I tried but failed at this procedure:

dolist [i [1 2 3 4 56]]  [t:i, setsh :i]

Thanks for any suggestions you might offer.

Rod Hames
Crews Middle School
Lawrenceville, Georgia USA
rod_hames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx