To: juliodominguezm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Scratch Picture
From: Alain Tougas <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:43:39 -0500

Hello,

Have you tried drawing the image on the WALLPAPER page, then do the filling on
PAGE1?
That won't work.
Do the opposite.
With the WALLPAPER totally clean and PAG!1 totally clean, go to PAGE1 and
fill. It will fill entirely.
THEN
go to the WALLPAPER page (you won't see the PAGE1's filling) and draw your
image.
THEN
go to PAGE1, use the eraser and reveal the wallpaper.

Alain Tougas
LCSI