To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Bug in announce?
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:08:40 +0200

hi ,

The symbol ";" - semicolon is set to end a line in a code this is very
helpful for document your code and for other users to read in order to
understand your code

 There for everything you wrote after the semicolon isn't taken into account

in order to write the semicolon in the announce

try

announce [this will show |;| wont show]