To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: using lists to generate random questions
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 06:02:02 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Susan <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Mar 20 06:02:02 2011
platform: Platform not specified
version: MicroWorlds Ex

My students made 5 questions with answers.   They want to choose only 3
questions randomly .   Each  question is a separate program since the answer
causes a mouse to move.   How can we randomize the order of the questions.