To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: answer having more than one word
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 06:04:59 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: susan weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Mar 20 06:04:59 2011
platform: Mac OS10
version: MicroWorlds Ex

My students have written math questions.   They want the answers to be "99
cookies" for example.  What is the correct punctuation which allows the person
enter more than one word with a number?   So far we have only been able to do
99_cookies.