To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: answer having more than one word
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:44:31 -0500

from: susan weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Mar 20 06:04:59 2011
platform: Mac OS10
version: MicroWorlds Ex
My students have written math questions. They want the answers to be "99 cookies" for example. What is the correct punctuation which allows the person enter more than one word with a number? So far we have only been able to do
99_cookies.

The output of answer is a "word" (in the Logo Programming sense of the word)

To specify "words with spaces" in MicroWorlds you say

show "|99 cookies|
99 cookies

show word? "|99 cookies|
true