To: MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: answer having more than one word
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:35:24 -0500

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:33:03 -0500, Susan Weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks for your help, I found a way to have two answers. The questions that my students are using have several different answers. For example: give one way that you can serve 5 cookies if some are chocolate chip and some are
oatmeal.
Well I tried using "or" and that seems to be working.
Susan

I'm not sure if you are saying this:

to questK1

question [What are the answers?]

if answer = "|99 cookies| [announce [That's right!] ]
if answer = "|73 cookies| [announce [Wrong answer! Try again.] ]

end

works for you or not.