To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: answer having more than one word
From: Susan Weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:58:59 -0400

Here is what I did.  See below.   Now my next task is if there are three
possible answers.

to quiz6

question [Ben has 8 cookies. He eats 3. Some have chocolate chip and some
raisins.  What kind  of cookies could he have eaten if both kind were eaten?
]

ifelse or answer = "|2 chocolate chips and 1 raisins| answer = "|1 chocolate
chip and 2 raisins|

[announce [That's right!] ]
[announce [Wrong answer! Try again.]]
end