To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: How do i use if touching?
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:21:16 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Rae <raeflower@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Apr  6 17:21:16 2011

How do I use if touching? I'll email the problematic procedure

to bugmaze
t4,
setpos [-334 -196]
setpos mousepos
if touching? "t1 [t4, setpos [-334 -196]]
if touching? "t2 [announce [You won the maze!]]