To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "raeflower@xxxxxxxxx" <raeflower@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: How do i use if touching?
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:54:40 -0500

from: Rae <raeflower@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Apr  6 17:21:16 2011

How do I use if touching? I'll email the problematic procedure

to bugmaze
t4,
setpos [-334 -196]
setpos mousepos
if touching? "t1 [t4, setpos [-334 -196]]
if touching? "t2 [announce [You won the maze!]]
end

try:

to bugmaze
t4,
setpos [-334 -196]
setpos mousepos
if touching? "t1 "t4 [t4, setpos [-334 -196]]
if touching? "t2 "t4 [announce [You won the maze!]]