To: "mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: using distance instruction to build the game
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 06:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
I want to build a game that there are two black circles and two white
circles.  There is  starting position of two white circles together
and the user has to transfer them to final position the two white circles
have to be in the opposie side of black one. The rules are: you can jump to an
empty frame above one circle , you can move to the nearer empty frame. You are
not aloud to jump above two frames.
I succeeded to avoid going to the  frame with circle,  but not succeeded
to avoid jumping above two frames. How can I do it?
here attached the example.
Thanks, Zehava