To: "mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "zehava wizman" <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: using distance instruction to build the game
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:49:13 -0500

Very interesting. Sorry for taking so long.

I make 4 variables called t1 t2 t3 t4

they contain the positions, in the frame, of each turtle with that name.

I make a list of the positions that are in use. Called inuse.

I use the "ifs" to say:

If I am being moved to position 1, then position 2 and position 3 should not be "inuse".
If they are, this is a falsemove, then stop.

etc.