To: "zehava wizman" <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>, MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: using distance instruction to build the game
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:02:22 -0500

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 02:32:53 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Daniel!
thanks for your answer. Its not easy to understand the solution, and there are sometimes that the circle does steps that it doesn't aloud. I will work on it according to your answer
thanks, Zehava

I realized that when you open the project I sent you, you get error messages. I changed it a bit, so that the variables it uses are set-up properly. (attached)

I wonder if that is what was making it accept illegal steps...

Because I doesn't allow me to move illegally...

Daniel