To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LogoWorks: Challenging Programs in Logo
From: Cynthia Solomon <cynthia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:32:07 -0400

Hi,
I've finally put up a book of Logo projects designed to run in Atari Logo,
but all except the animation and some music, are easy to adapt to current
versions of Logo.

The project contributors range from novice users to the Brian Harveys of the
world. I edited this collection with Margaret Minsky and Brian Harvey while
we were part of Atari Cambridge Research. Enjoy!