To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Dreamhouse project...
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:02:06 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: Elka Wade <cheezeelady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu May  5 12:02:06 2011
platform: Platform not specified
version: MicroWorlds Ex

How do you "unfreeze"? I put in the command "freezebg" and now I can't get rid
of a mistake!