To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Shape awareness
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 05:13:16 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Igor Flikshteyn <hazelbluebuilder@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri May 20 05:13:16 2011
platform: PC
version: MicroWorlds 2.03

If two shapes colide on the screen, are they aware of each other.  How can I
know  that one shape collided with another and at what point.  For example, if
the turtle hits square, how can I know the exact position of the collision on
the outside perimeter of the square?