To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Drawing numbers inside squares
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:39:37 -0500

MicroWorlds 2.03 is just fine. But not many people still use it.

More complex versions of MicroWorlds exist. Like "Pro" and "EX".
http://www.microworlds.com/solutions/demo_ex.html

You could also draw the numbers or pips using the turtle... if it's for a die. Or you could create shapes with the faces of the die.