To: "'MicroWorlds Forum'" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Shape awareness
From: "Igor Flikshteyn" <hazelbluebuilder@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:27:35 -0400

I got it and installed it.  Thank you for advise it looks a lot more
sophisticated than mine is. The Object awareness that I needed was for a
game.  My turtle is in the maze and is trying to get out through openings in
the maze.  If it hits the wall, I wanted it to turn around and walk in a
different direction.  I need to know when turtle will hit the wall, and
where it has happened.