To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: checking if turtle is hidden
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:46:09 -0500

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 02:00:57 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Forum
I want to know how can I check some condition if two turtles are hidden or not , and according to this condition, do something
 I tries to write thos proc:
 to test
if and (set "t1 "visible? "true) ("t2 "visible? "true)[ announce [hello]]
end
 it's doesn't work.
thanks, Zehava

"set" is for setting values.
"get" is for getting values:

to test
if and (get "t1 "visible?) (get "t2 "visible?) [ announce [hello]]