To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: checking if turtle is hidden
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 04:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Daniel!
thanks for your quick and simple answer.
Another question is how I can write a simple procedure that can check if a
letter is the right letter to be in the word. The game is displaying a word
that only the first letter and the final letter is appeared. The user has to
guess which letter to put'.If  it OK the letter is stamping itself, if it
not,  its goes to its first location.
I tries to do something and didn't succeeded.
How can I do it in a simple way?
thanks, Zehava