To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: match and repel
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 15:25:20 -0500

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 06:54:44 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Daniel!
thanks for your quick and simple answer.
Another question is how I can write a simple procedure that can check if a letter is the right letter to be in the word. The game is displaying a word that only the first letter and the final letter is appeared. The user has to guess which letter to put'.If it OK the letter is stamping itself, if it not, its goes to its first location.
I tries to do something and didn't succeeded.
How can I do it in a simple way?
thanks, Zehava

Mmm, the attached project solves it. But I'm not sure if it's simple or not.

The idea is that each circle is ordered to "repel" forever.

But the repulsion only takes effect if one of the circles is touching one of the squares

If the circle is not touching the correct square then no repulsion occurs, in fact the circle is "placed.correctly"

Otherwise yes, the repulsion occurs by "placing.wrong" the circle.