To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Out for summer break
From: Rod_Hames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:01:04 -0400
Auto-submitted: auto-generated

I will be out of the office starting Fri 06/03/2011 and will not return
until Mon 08/01/2011.

I am on summer break and will check my Lotus Notes account more than once a
week.  However I will check my home email daily ...  hamesfamily@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Rod

=========

NOTE: Email is provided to employees for the instructional and
administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from
a district email account may be considered public information and
subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

=========