To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Hangman source code help and/or review
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 23:30:00 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: Anthony <anthonytrdr@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Jun  5 23:30:00 2011

I've been making a hangman game per-usual the lesson, and ive stumbled uppon a
block that i can't seem to get past.
i cant seem to figure out how to program the game so that when a turtle is
clicked (instead of typing the variable, the turtle is a physical
representation of that variable: "a,b,c,d, ect"), the value that is given is
transfered into a text box(text box1/2/3/4/5/6 depending on the word) if it is
found to be correct and if not, placed into another, final text box(text box7
a list of incorrect answers)
I had reviewed your previous answers to hangman problems and solutions,
however no question of this type has been asked yet.
a list of vocabulary words im curious to see that might work for this problem
are: "Listen","wait", and/or "everyone"
thanks in advance

ps. If you'd like me to email you a screenshot and copy of my program to get
an idea as to what im asking please let me know.