To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Hangman source code help and/or review_
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 11:47:07 -0500

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 11:34:19 -0500, Anthony Trader <anthonytrdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was unable to obtain the sample script in that format. if you would please send another copy, written using the basic notepad program it would be much
appreciated.
I appologize for the inconvenience.
 -Anthony

Maybe you don't actually have MicroWorld EX... I attached it again, just in case.

Here is the code. I'm also attaching a screenshot of the project.

to startup
make "word pick [ace act add ado age ago aid ail aim air ale all and ant any ape apt arc are ark arm art ash ask asp ass ate awe awl aye bad bag bah ban bar bat bay boa bra cab cam can cap car cat caw dad dam day ear eat era fag fan far fat gab gad gag gap gas gay had hag ham hap has hat hay jab jam jar jaw jay lab lad lag lap law lax lay mad man map mat nab nag nap nay oaf oak oar oat pad pal pan par pat paw pay pea qua rag ram ran rap rat raw ray sad sag sap sat saw sax say sea spa tab tag tan tap tar tau tax tea van vat via wag wan war was wax way yea]

ask [text1 text2 text3] [ct]

show sentence [the word is] :word

talkto "t1
setinstruction [prove "a]