To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: If with more that two conditions
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:11:01 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Fabse <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
date: Tue Jul  5 15:11:01 2011

Hello ;)

I've got a question concerning the "If-thing" in Microworlds. I'd like to have
something like this:

If (:variable = 10 or variable > 10) [launch ...]

Something like this. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the correct code.
Can you help me? Would be nice ;)

Thanks,

Fabse