To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fabi_1990@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: If with more that two conditions
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:00:10 -0500

from: Fabse <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
date: Tue Jul  5 15:11:01 2011

Hello ;)

I've got a question concerning the "If-thing" in Microworlds. I'd like to have something like this:

If (:variable = 10 or variable > 10) [launch ...]

Something like this. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the correct code. Can you help me? Would be nice ;)

Try:

If or :variable = 10 :variable > 10 [launch ...]

or if you feel uncomfortable doing that try: