To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Cancel a repeated launch-command
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:02:37 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Fabian <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
date: Thu Jul  7 09:02:37 2011

Hello ;)

Sorry for writing so much during the last days. But my project is nearly done,
except of two problems that have to be solved. This is the first one. I hope
it is also interesting for other people ;)

This here is a repetition procedure:

to music

repeat 30[launch [Winner] waituntil [done? [Winner]]]

end

Good so far. But if I click on a button linking to another page, the sound
doesn't stop, although I'have written a stop procedure like this, connected
with the button to another page:

cancel [music]

But it doesn't stop the music-procedure. The music plays and plays. The only
thing that works is stopall, but this stops ... yeah, all. And that's not what
I want ;)

Thanks yor your help,

Fabian