To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Underline text without programming
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:07:15 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Fabian <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
date: Thu Jul  7 09:07:15 2011

Hello ;)

Here is my last question:

I have got a text box in my project. It seems to be impossible to underline
the heading manually, like I can change the color, for example.

Okay, I could use the "insert" command, combined with setstyle. But as my text
is one page long, it ould be too much text in my procedure list. Is there a
possibility to write the text "normally" into a text boy and then just define
in the procedures that the first line of the textbox (heading) has to be
underlined? Or is there even another way?

Thank you for your response ;)

Fabian