To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Cancel a repeated launch-command
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:02:54 -0500

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:02:37 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This here is a repetition procedure:
to music
repeat 30[launch [Winner] waituntil [done? [Winner]]]
end
Good so far. But if I click on a button linking to another page, the sound doesn't stop, although I'have written a stop procedure like this, connected with the button to another page:
cancel [music]
But it doesn't stop the music-procedure. The music plays and plays. The only thing that works is stopall, but this stops ... yeah, all. And that's not what I want
Thanks yor your help,
Fabian

Try:

to music