To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Underline text without programming
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:09:20 -0500

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:07:15 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is my last question:
I have got a text box in my project. It seems to be impossible to underline the heading manually, like I can change the color, for example. Okay, I could use the "insert" command, combined with setstyle. But as my text is one page long, it ould be too much text in my procedure list. Is there a possibility to write the text "normally" into a text boy and then just define in the procedures that the first line of the textbox (heading) has to be underlined? Or is there even another way?
Thank you for your response
Fabian

Paste this:

top sol select cd setstyle [underline] unselect

In the Commands area, and press Enter.